Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: The Lessons of iPhone Mania

Re: The Lessons of iPhone Mania
Posted by: John Graham 2008-04-15 07:25:17
See Full Story

"If you're not a reviewer, chances are you won't even bother to look at the manual," wrote Time magazine reviewer Lev Grossman about the Apple iPhone. That's nothing less than a stunning comment about any cell phone, particularly one that brings you phone, camera, Internet, WiFi and, of course, an iPod music player. Unless you are 16 years old or younger, you probably do not use 5 percent of the bells and whistles on your cell phone. You tried when the phone was new, but there was no way you were going to master even one page of the manual. You gave up.

More to learn
Posted by: Shelton44 2008-05-15 09:59:26 In reply to: John Graham
Another application for your iphone is the spoofapp but guess what, it’s free. Everyone has different reasons for blocking their ID from others but iphone users have it easier. You just type in the number that you want displayed and you’re off. If you want to have fun and play with it, you can put in a friends number to show up and ‘spoof’ people. Spoofapp is the best new application to hit the iphone this year! Want to catch someone in the act? Record your call. Check it out http://www.spoofapp.org
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.