Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: If Not Flash on iPhone, Then What?

Re: If Not Flash on iPhone, Then What?
Posted by: Katherine Noyes 2008-03-05 17:15:02
See Full Story

Adobe's Flash Player doesn't have what it takes to be part of the iPhone, Apple CEO Steve Jobs reportedly told shareholders at a meeting on Tuesday. The comments came just two days before Apple's much-anticipated unveiling of its iPhone software development kit, which is expected on Thursday and widely believed to include technologies that would bring Flash to the popular mobile devices. The iPhone needs something better than Adobe's Flash Lite for cell phones, Jobs reportedly said, yet better optimized to run faster on mobile technology than the PC Flash Player for larger devices.

Re: If Not Flash on iPhone, Then What?
Posted by: luhnlaw 2008-03-05 17:22:53 In reply to: Katherine Noyes
That's nice. But, when will the iPhone get voice-command Bluetooth-enabled dialing? Hmmmm?
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.