Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: New iPod Shuffle a Marvel of Miniaturization

Re: New iPod Shuffle a Marvel of Miniaturization
Posted by: Misha Sakellaropoulo 2006-11-08 11:21:51
See Full Story

At last, Apple's iPod shuffle is no longer the runt of the iPod family. Long overdue for an upgrade since its debut at the start of 2005, the iPod shuffle waited patiently in the wings as Apple rolled out and then upgraded both the iPod nano and 5 GB iPod. Apple's second-generation iPod shuffle retains the original's no-screen, "give chance a chance" philosophy, but otherwise represents about as radical a departure from the first shuffle as you could imagine.

Re: New iPod Shuffle a Marvel of Miniaturization
Posted by: alexmacnews 2006-11-08 11:25:56 In reply to: Misha Sakellaropoulo
I disagree that this format is too limiting to be my only iPod - although my wife is more the video-iPod type (has my son watching TV reruns, etc.), I like the elegant simplicity of loading podcasts & audio books every other day and just listening to them sequentially, without having to worry about cracking a screen or dialing through menus. Audio menus would be nice...but that Apple patent I think was just approved... :-)
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.