Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: The Podcast Pool: Quick Dip vs. Going the Distance

Re: The Podcast Pool: Quick Dip vs. Going the Distance
Posted by: Craig Crossman 2006-11-02 19:36:58
See Full Story

Now that a respectable duration of time has passed, podcasting shows no signs of slowing down. People everywhere are creating new podcasts. Some of the more popular ones boast a loyal following of millions around the globe. And just like in any creative venue, you will find the good, the bad and everything else in between. For the most part, all you really need to create a podcast is a computer, Internet access, a microphone and recording software.

Re: The Podcast Pool: Quick Dip vs. Going the Distance
Posted by: revry 2006-11-02 19:45:49 In reply to: Craig Crossman
Well, in my case I've been in both directions with my podcasts. 'Mister Ron's Basement' (http://slapcast.com/users/revry) started as a casual thing, then became daily, as in seven days a week! I've been very consistent with this one, and just uploaded episode #539 tonight. There's a lot of work and research going into this podcast, and is pretty time-consuming, but, as has been said elsewhere, 'The Journey is the Reward.'
My Other Podcast, 'Mister Ron's Once A Week' (http://slapcast.com/users/ron) has been a problem to me, because I simply have not had the time to do it properly. I haven't updated it in a couple of months, but hopefully, will have it back on track soon. It isn't a matter of not having anything to say, it's just a matter of not having more than 23 1/2 hours awake a day...:)
Jump to:
Which best describes what you think about requiring Covid-19 "vaccine passports?"
It will prompt more people to take the vaccine to help end the virus.
It will lessen restrictions and provide more freedom for individuals.
It is a violation of privacy and civil liberties.
It will lead to stigma and discrimination.
It will encourage counterfeits and other criminal activities.