Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Nike+ Sneaker Plus nano Equals Personal Trainer

Re: Nike+ Sneaker Plus nano Equals Personal Trainer
Posted by: Katie E. Leslie 2006-08-31 11:00:58
See Full Story

Synergy between Nike and Apple has yielded a product aimed at delighting tech-savvy runners. The Nike+ sneaker pairs with Apple's iPod nano to become a personal trainer, of sorts. Married by the Nike+iPod sport kit, the shoe features an insert for a sensor that tracks exercise information and communicates with the receiver plugged into the nano. During the workout, a voice in the nano will tell the runner workout statistics as they are happening.

Re: Nike+ Sneaker Plus nano Equals Personal Trainer
Posted by: cdtrainer 2006-08-31 11:06:05 In reply to: Katie E. Leslie
But what about other exercises than running. personal training isn't for running. this is more accurate for ipod personal training. see,http://www.fitnesssongs.com/list
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.