Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Apple Corps Marches Out Legal Arguments Against iTunes

Re: Apple Corps Marches Out Legal Arguments Against iTunes
Posted by: Jennifer Quinn 2006-03-30 15:58:57
See Full Story

As a disco beat filled a staid British courtroom on Wednesday, the Beatles' record company asked a judge to force Apple Computer to remove the logo from the popular iTunes Music Store. A lawyer who represents record label Apple Corps, founded by the Fab Four in 1968, took the courtroom on a virtual tour of the iTunes Music Store to demonstrate how it works -- and to show Judge Edward Mann how often the Apple Computer logo pops up.

Re: Apple Corps Marches Out Legal Arguments Against iTunes
Posted by: spectrum42 2006-03-30 16:05:34 In reply to: Jennifer Quinn
Sounds like somebody's trolling for dollars. What value-add is there in a legal encounter like this ? How does this advance anything ? Lucy is falling from the sky .. no diamonds.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.