Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Young Consumers Love iPod Customization

Re: Young Consumers Love iPod Customization
Posted by: Steve Rosen 2005-11-28 04:17:32
See Full Story

New York marketing and research firm GfK NOP Consumer Trends regularly surveys young people about their spending power, their lifestyles and the impact these kids have on family purchasing decisions. Its 2005 Roper Youth Report contains an interesting array of research on teens and on the 8- to 12-year-olds dubbed "tweens" by Madison Avenue. More and more of this generation are looking for ways to express their individuality, in part by the products they choose.

Re: Young Consumers Love iPod Customization
Posted by: matthewlynn 2005-11-28 04:21:35 In reply to: Steve Rosen
Not only do young people love their iPods, there is also specific content starting to be created for them. Storynory.com has a growing collection of iPod ready stories for kids - but parents have to be careful about what kind of podcasts they let their children download.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.