Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

LinuxInsider Talkback

ECT News Community   »   LinuxInsider Talkback   »   Re: Netrunner Linux Still Goes Its Own Way at 'Twenty'

Re: Netrunner Linux Still Goes Its Own Way at 'Twenty'
Posted by: Jack M. Germain 2020-03-02 14:13:48
See Full Story

Netrunner "Twenty" is a birthday release offering that makes what was good even better. Developers released Netrunner 20.01 on Feb. 23 with the latest stable Debian 10.3 "Buster" base and the KDE Plasma desktop. This release marks the distro's 20th birthday in a way. Code-named "Twenty," the 20.01 release is the 20th upgrade of the Netrunner project over its 10-year history. It is packed with the latest KDE desktop packages, new theme tweaks, and a collection of GTK and Qt/KDE programs.

Re: Netrunner Linux Still Goes Its Own Way at 'Twenty'
Posted by: CleavisNowell 2020-03-02 18:22:57 In reply to: Jack M. Germain
Not sure if Netrunner 20.01 will install and work on a Dell Latitude e6400 with a "Vista" era graphics card ? Patriot OS may be more suitable if I could get a download for it.
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.