Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick eBook
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

LinuxInsider Talkback

ECT News Community   »   LinuxInsider Talkback   »   Re: IE8 vs. Firefox and Flock: Which Is the Better Browser?

Re: IE8 vs. Firefox and Flock: Which Is the Better Browser?
Posted by: Anick Jesdanun 2008-03-22 11:29:41
See Full Story

Many people now create and share content on the Internet or blend services from various sites in their daily tasks, reflecting the medium's clear evolution from a place for simply consuming Web sites. The upcoming version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer, version 8, embraces those trends by adding an "Activities" feature that makes all that easier for PC users. Although it's still in a "beta" test mode meant mostly for Web designers to try out, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

Firefox Addons
Posted by: scudrunner50 2008-03-24 13:06:16 In reply to: Anick Jesdanun
Something that fails to be mentioned is the fact that Firefox has Add-ons that can do everything IE8 *plans* to be able to do and so much more. In my opinion IE8 is just starting to try catching up and Mozilla 3 (which I have been testing for over a month) is going to continue to prove why Mozilla is a far superior product to any other browser out there.

Re: IE8 vs. Firefox and Flock: Which Is the Better Browser?
Posted by: bugmenot1 2008-03-22 13:50:14 In reply to: Anick Jesdanun
>> IE8 vs. Firefox and Flock. I won't comment on Flock since I've never used it. Let's see. IE has been cr*p for years and years. Firefox has always been much better than IE.
Gee. Seems like a no-brainer to me.
Jump to:
Which COVID-19 vaccine would you prefer to receive if offered to you today?
Johnson & Johnson
Moderna
Pfizer-BioNTech
I'll take any COVID-19 vaccine that is made available to me right now.
I'm not sure. I need more time to make an educated decision.
I'm not interested in getting a COVID-19 vaccine at this time.