Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Bush May Be Trying To Pretend Global Warming Isn't Real

Re: Bush May Be Trying To Pretend Global Warming Isn't Real
Posted by: Anonymous 2005-06-16 08:45:50
See Full Story

Judging by his position on global warming, it wouldn't be surprising if President Bush believes the Earth is flat and the Moon is made out of green cheese. That's how far removed from scientific reality Mr. Bush is on global warming. His continued insistence that immediate action isn't warranted is irresponsible and dangerous. He should have listened to Tony Blair last week when the British prime minister urged Mr. Bush to make reducing greenhouse gas emissions a top priority.

Re: Bush May Be Trying To Pretend Global Warming Isn't Real
Posted by: jpyle 2005-06-16 08:51:43 In reply to: Anonymous
*Pretend Global Warming Isn't Real*?
Did you ever stop to really think that global warming -- particularly the popular belief in human-caused global warming through carbon emissions -- may not be real after all?
Did you ever wonder why so many *scientists* who are crowing about global warming are climatologists? In other words, why is it that the real experts on climate change -- climatologists -- are so skeptical?
Get real. Global warming is a political movement, not a scientic theory.
PS: Computer models are not scientific data. Computer models are not scientific facts, either.
Jump to:
I am most loyal to brands that...
Give the best value for my money
Have helpful and friendly staff
Operate an easy-to-use website
Provide fast, knowledgeable responses to questions
Support causes that I believe in