Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Vonage Appears on Verge of Wireless VoIP

Re: Vonage Appears on Verge of Wireless VoIP
Posted by: Keith Regan 2005-05-18 13:27:33
See Full Story

Vonage, one of the early leaders among independent providers of voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service, is reportedly working out the final bugs in a WiFi-compatible service that could launch at any time. A Vonage spokesman did not return calls seeking comment, but several published reports say Vonage has begun asking customers to test-drive both wireless handsets for VoIP and wireless routers from Cisco's Linksys.

Posted by: wiiscom 2005-05-18 17:18:45 In reply to: Keith Regan
WIISCOM will be competiting directly with VOnage and SKype offering better services and features without the headaches or concerns of handling
E-911 calls for $ 10.00 USD that iwll also include video calling and video messaging. We have already test-driven Vo-WiFi some time ago both form Vo-WiFi handsets and from PocketPC enable PDAs.
VOnage and Skype should expect a formidable competitor with service offerings that will blow them away. Our service offerings will also include movie on-demand, video-calling, telemedicine, distance learning, global internet roaming, and home security serivces just ot name a few of the serivces that will be offered. The plain VoIP serivce will be $ 10.00 USD.

Posted by: wiiscom 2005-06-01 14:40:59 In reply to: wiiscom
Keith:
We don't want to spill all of the beans, but companies that are having to outlay large sums of cash for telecommuters will see significant savings and world-class enterprise services available from WIISCOM.
We are focused on customer service and unprecedented QOS. We intend to be the Nordstrom of the telecom world for some, and the Neiman-Marcus and WalMart for others.
Expect to see us soon; Everywhere.
Jump to:
Which review rating influences you most when researching a business?
5 Stars - I want to know what others found amazing.
4 Stars - I want to find out why it's liked for the most part, but not without faults.
3 Stars - I want to understand why the business is neither loved nor hated.
2 Stars - I want to learn why the weaknesses outweigh the strengths.
1 Star - I want to know why anybody says they are completely dissatisfied with the business.