Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Wondering what we should do?

Wondering what we should do?
Posted by: gergin 2005-04-22 14:23:13
Any idea what we should do to build a reputation online?I wonder if we can meet and share similar intersts?I am deaf and I notice opportunities in the States.In the States there are about 25 millions of deaf and hard hearing.Any other web site is not strong enough to attract theose people except www.deaffriendfinder.com.I researched and found out that we have potentialities to build a website for those people different from www.daffriendfinder.com.I learned what interests deaf have these days.Any idea or additional information would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.
Jump to:
Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.