Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Lindows Seeks To Halt Microsoft's Worldwide Legal Attack

Re: Lindows Seeks To Halt Microsoft's Worldwide Legal Attack
Posted by: Robyn Weisman 2004-03-17 18:51:44
See Full Story

Microsoft's attack against Linux desktop software provider Lindows.com has taken yet another turn, with Lindows' legal counsel filing a motion Monday in U.S. Federal Court seeking to stop the flood of global trademark lawsuits Microsoft has launched in a host of foreign countries over the last several months. On March 30th, Microsoft has a hearing scheduled in Amsterdam where it will seek to have Lindows fined approximately 100,000 euros per day for trademark infringement unless the company blocks its Web site from the Benelux countries -- The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.

Re: Lindows Seeks To Halt Microsoft's Worldwide Legal Attack
Posted by: hopplinn 2004-05-14 16:04:32 In reply to: Robyn Weisman
give me a break, is it possible that you are siding with microsock; and that doesnt even rhyme.
I mean look at these guys, they have crushed or bought everyone that even remotely was associated.
And now that a person who i might add, thought of a name that hmmm... well he didn't think of, wants now the rights too.
Is it possible that someone has a chip on his shoulder?
Where in gods name did it come from?
Jump to:
When considering a new smartwatch, which feature set is most important to you?
Alerts and Notifications
Calls and Messaging
Clock and Time Tracking
Contactless Payments and Banking
Design and Personalization
GPS and Maps
Health and Fitness
Music and Video