Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: As Economy Expands, India on 'Verge of Something Big'

Re: As Economy Expands, India on 'Verge of Something Big'
Posted by: James Cox 2004-02-09 10:26:24
See Full Story

Sumant Anand knew something had changed in India when he went back home in December for his first visit in three years. His friends were all talking about opportunities in India rather than how to find jobs in the USA. "There is a buzz that permeates daily life now. There's a sense that we are on the verge of something big," he says. "If you talk to people my age, nobody wants to leave India."

Re: As Economy Expands, India on 'Verge of Something Big'
Posted by: ganges 2004-02-10 08:24:42 In reply to: James Cox
Talk about Infrastructure and Basic Needs and then talk about DEVELOPING, only 5% people are living well, what about rest 95%. This is mostly presenting "SHOW" business.
Jump to:
Would you license your personal data to advertising platforms if you were paid directly for it?
Yes -- So much of my personal data is already in the hands of advertisers anyhow; I may as well be paid for it.
Possibly -- It depends how much I would be compensated and how the data I authorize to share would be used and protected.
No -- I would not sell my personal data at any price.