Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: E*Trade Stays Busy, Invests in LoanCity.com

Re: E*Trade Stays Busy, Invests in LoanCity.com
Posted by: Andy Wang 2003-04-03 13:31:58
See Full Story

As part of a year-long campaign to transform itself into a full-service destination site, E*Trade (Nasdaq: EGRP) announced Monday that it has become the leading investor in online mortgage bank LoanCity.com's second round of funding. New Enterprise Associates provided much of the funding for LoanCity.com's first round.

Re: E*Trade Stays Busy, Invests in LoanCity.com
Posted by: acquicap 2003-07-17 13:48:31 In reply to: Andy Wang
Loan City is a failed operation, as of the date of this posting. i am a broker and have submitted many, many loans to this poor excuse of a company, and their representatives have continually increased the turnaround times on files, ultimately rendering deals dead! That means all of my time and money spent on advertising, sales and marketing, just to get a client has been for nothing but heartache and damage economically and to my reputation. I discourage anyone dealing with this company or its affiliates to forego the option, and they will have no problem telling you to go somewhere else.
Jump to:
Which review rating influences you most when researching a business?
5 Stars - I want to know what others found amazing.
4 Stars - I want to find out why it's liked for the most part, but not without faults.
3 Stars - I want to understand why the business is neither loved nor hated.
2 Stars - I want to learn why the weaknesses outweigh the strengths.
1 Star - I want to know why anybody says they are completely dissatisfied with the business.