Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: The Secret of Logitech's Success

Re: The Secret of Logitech's Success
Posted by: Lisa Gill 2002-10-14 20:05:51
See Full Story

In a sea of drowning tech companies, Logitech's is an unlikely story -- one of profit, promise and seemingly unlimited potential. The peripherals maker has homed in on a market where the sky is the limit at a price point that defies recessionary pressures. How has the company been so successful in an incredibly tough economy? "You probably don't need the next Pentium chip. But to make the [user] experience easier to use or more convenient and to get rid of a clunky cord, people will spend $50," Logitech chief financial officer Kristen Onken told the E-Commerce Times.

Re: The Secret of Logitech's Success
Posted by: cjbart 2002-10-15 13:35:03 In reply to: Lisa Gill
This article disappointed me. Logitech is controversial because they suppress insider trading information. Do a search on LOGI on Yahoo financial if you'd like to check. If Lisa Gill had wanted to do a real reporter's job instead of rehashing a press release, she would have called up the CEO and pressed him for an answer on this point. How about it Lisa? Willing to do a follow-up that covers this all-important point? Until someone does, this investor is waiting on the sidelines.
Jump to:
Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.