Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Women in Tech
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Why Retailers Need to Adopt Omnichannel Personalization

Re: Why Retailers Need to Adopt Omnichannel Personalization
Posted by: Diaz Nesamoney 2020-04-10 05:23:44
See Full Story

The sky starts to dump the first snow of the year, and you make a mental note to order some sturdier winter boots. Later that day, you're comparing two boot brands on your laptop and get distracted -- no more online shopping at work. When you get home, you grab your tablet to continue browsing boots. Maybe you can find a recommendation on Twitter? Eventually you power down your tablet with a yawn. Days later, one snowfall and a pair of squishy dress shoes later, you're reminded that you need to make a boot purchase, so you jump on your phone.

Re: Why Retailers Need to Adopt Omnichannel Personalization
Posted by: RomanBerezhnoi 2020-04-10 05:29:18 In reply to: Diaz Nesamoney
Our web agency have been providing ecommerce development services since 2013. So, let me make few comments. It isn't one of real scenarios. First, you need to separate passive search and active search. For example, the man forgot about boots. But, he saw ad when he opened Facebook. Ad offer boots and discounts. It is 70-80% that he will buy these boots. Unfortunately, in reality, we face more complex scenario than we can image.
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.