Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Women in Tech
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Marketing on Amazon 101

Re: Marketing on Amazon 101
Posted by: Vanessa Ruminski 2020-03-26 01:46:31
See Full Story

More than 20 million individuals visit Amazon every month, making the platform the top e-commerce website in the United States. Today's consumers don't use Amazon solely to make purchases -- they use the marketplace to check prices, discover new products, and research items they might want to buy. Amazon continues to dominate the shopping journey, and a reported 66 percent of consumers turn to Amazon before any other online site. More than 79 percent of consumers checked Amazon to compare prices, read reviews, or gather more information.

Re: Marketing on Amazon 101
Posted by: angel0077 2020-03-26 01:50:45 In reply to: Vanessa Ruminski
Thank you for the content! I think it's crazy how so many people expect to make loads of money but won't learn and search for things like this that takes their business to the next level! They Should Read the post. I Am sure it Will Help.
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.