Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: E-Commerce Payments Industry Trends to Watch in 2020

Re: E-Commerce Payments Industry Trends to Watch in 2020
Posted by: Lee Jones 2020-03-11 16:46:51
See Full Story

2019 was a milestone year for many in the payments industry, with contactless payments making up more than 50 percent of debit card transactions, and the good news doesn't end there. The consumer drive for seamless experiences is continuing to push the industry toward new innovations that will change the face of payments. So, what will 2020 hold for e-commerce and m-commerce? The verdict is in and it looks like convenience is high on the agenda for consumers. Consumers want to be able to make purchases at the click of a button.

Re: E-Commerce Payments Industry Trends to Watch in 2020
Posted by: publicliabilityau 2020-03-11 16:55:23 In reply to: Lee Jones
I could say that Contactless payment are currently preferred payment method mostly of the consumers and I think it's here to stay. One of the benefits is the convenience of this system bring both to the business and customers.
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.