Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Robinhood Outages Anger Customers

Re: Robinhood Outages Anger Customers
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2020-03-10 03:59:41
See Full Story

Heavy trading on Wall Street once again was too much for the Robinhood app to handle. The company reported issues with equities, options and crypto trading just before 10 a.m. ET on Monday. The incident is a case of bad deja vu. Robinhood customers potentially lost millions of dollars when the company's app went down amid heavy trading last Monday, March 2. Another outage occurred for a few hours on March 3. "A service like this that is unavailable during big market movements is a liability and not an asset," noted tech analyst Rob Enderle.

Re: Robinhood Outages Anger Customers
Posted by: EctKevin 2020-03-14 11:16:11 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
Robinhood should do the right thing and refund all trading commissions... oh wait. Maybe you DO get what you pay for.
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.
Women in Tech