Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Latest E-Commerce Trend: The Rise of Shoppable Posts

Re: Latest E-Commerce Trend: The Rise of Shoppable Posts
Posted by: Robert Passikoff 2020-02-12 22:20:58
See Full Story

There were 4,521,480,071 Internet users as of Dec. 1, 2019. A month later it was closer to 5 billion users. A decade ago there were fewer than a billion social network users. That's worldwide. That user growth has been a leading indicator of the rise of alternative social networking platforms. Marketers -- and consumers -- are always on the lookout for the newest thing with which to engage. For consumers, it's social outreach and sharing. For marketers it's commerce and sharing.

Re: Latest E-Commerce Trend: The Rise of Shoppable Posts
Posted by: cindywilliamsa 2020-03-05 01:00:44 In reply to: Robert Passikoff
Attaching another version of eCommerce trends in 2020 by Virtina.
https://virtina.com/ecommerce-trends-in-2020
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.