Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Google to Shame Slow-Loading Websites

Re: Google to Shame Slow-Loading Websites
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2019-11-17 00:05:16
See Full Story

Google plans to use performance badges to warn users of slow-loading websites ahead. It will consider historical load latencies first, and later may expand to signal the likelihood that a page will load slowly based on the user's device and network conditions. The criteria will become increasingly stringent over time. Google's Chrome team is collaborating with other Google teams considering badges to rate the expected quality of the user experience. The long-term goal is to use badging to rate qualities beyond speed.

Re: Google to Shame Slow-Loading Websites
Posted by: lucyfox 2020-07-01 03:56:39 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
Moreover, mobile page of the website isnít only the factor Google considers when ranking your page, itís also the first thing your visitors pay attention to. So it influences how long people stay on your page or they wait loading or reading information. If it's first, they just close the page.
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.
Women in Tech