Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: 4 Advanced Ways Brands Use Data to Increase Online Sales

Re: 4 Advanced Ways Brands Use Data to Increase Online Sales
Posted by: Anthony Ferry 2019-05-14 04:01:40
See Full Story

Data is one of the biggest advantages e-commerce brands have over their brick-and-mortar counterparts. Brands that sell products online can glean insights not only from sales figures, but also from impressions, click-through rates, bounce rates, and numerous other data points. They have a constant stream of visitors to help them optimize every image, ad and product description. However, most brands are just scratching the surface of what they can do with e-commerce data, because they're focusing exclusively on their own data.

Re: 4 Advanced Ways Brands Use Data to Increase Online Sales
Posted by: sandertouw 2019-05-24 01:37:04 In reply to: Anthony Ferry
Great article Anthony! I work for webcrafter.nl myself and we have firsthand seen these changes in how both we and our customers use data. It is incredible to be able to use such amounts of data in order to improve the customer's experience and in the meantime improve conversion rate optimization.
Jump to:
Which type of online advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
Straightforward display ads
Ads based on my interests
Informational articles on products/services
Video ads
Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay
None -- I avoid all online ads