Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Top 3 E-Commerce Trends That Will Drive Sales in 2019

Re: Top 3 E-Commerce Trends That Will Drive Sales in 2019
Posted by: Kosta Popov 2018-10-17 22:49:52
See Full Story

When it comes to e-commerce, it seems like one day you are in and the next you are out. With online shopping now more accessible than ever, customers steadily are becoming harder to please, and they are considering it a given that their rising expectations be met every time. Just having an online version of a physical store isn't enough anymore, as consumers don't want to grab and go -- they want their shopping to be an experience in and of itself: interactive, immersive and enjoyable. So it's to be expected that trends will continue to shift.

Posted by: Vichithra 2019-02-24 23:57:55 In reply to: Kosta Popov
There's no denying fact that e-commerce sales are growing immensely. And, with the increase in the number of online buyers, the retailers and marketers are looking for every possible way of how to drive traffic in 2019 to their site.

Top 3 E-Commerce Trends That Will Drive Sales in 2019
Posted by: warnerjohn 2019-01-22 20:33:42 In reply to: Kosta Popov
Thank you for sharing such a informative post. E-commerce businesses must watch essential marketing trends, by adapting the best forms. In 2019, artificial intelligence, influencer marketing, virtual reality are going to present an impact on the businesses. E-commerce Virtual Assistants provide data security required for the easy running of an E-Commerce Businesses and also act as dedicated project manager for an E-commerce Business, dealing with things like Customer Support Outsourcing, Admin, Writing, Web, Reception, Bookkeeping, etc.

Posted by: yoyoray 2018-11-12 07:26:42 In reply to: Kosta Popov
Very informative. AI is one amazing thing that I am looking for ward to. I want to see how it unfolds. Very curious. Thanks for sharing this article.

Posted by: VijayNagar 2018-10-24 05:05:06 In reply to: Kosta Popov
I really like your article, This is a prediction but I agree with your points that will really be going to work in 2019.
Thanks for sharing this helpful information.
Jump to:
How important is a candidate's knowledge of technology in winning your vote?
Extremely -- technology is at the center of most of the world's big problems and solutions.
Very -- a candidate who doesn't understand technology can't relate to young people.
Somewhat -- a general understanding is sufficient.
Not very -- choosing good advisers is more important than direct knowledge.
Not at all -- technology is often a distraction from more important issues.