Instantly delete email threats for Office 365 » Free Offer
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Deliver winning CX every time
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Huffington Leaves Post to Focus on Health Startup

Re: Huffington Leaves Post to Focus on Health Startup
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2016-08-13 14:31:02
See Full Story

Arianna Huffington on Thursday announced she would leave her position as editor-in-chief of the eponymous publication she cofounded 11 years ago to focus on her latest project -- Thrive Global, a lifestyle, health and wellness site. The reasons for her exit from The Huffington Post may be more complicated than that, however. Possible contributing factors include restiveness among staff over her leadership and judgment, reported clashes with AOL CEO Tim Armstrong, and concerns over Verizon's purchase of Yahoo last month.

Re: Huffington Leaves Post to Focus on Health Startup
Posted by: adanwhitney 2016-08-17 00:02:44 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
Excellent post! I admire for this great post and believe that only great writers can write such an article. I think Richard has good experience in this area.
Jump to:
Should businesses and organizations require staff to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination before physically coming to work?
Yes -- At this point it makes good sense and will help stop the spread of the virus.
No -- It sets a bad precedent against personal privacy and civil liberties.
I'm Not Sure -- There are valid arguments for and against vaccine requirements.