Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Apple Preps for Enterprise Offensive

Re: Apple Preps for Enterprise Offensive
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2014-11-13 01:06:03
See Full Story

Apple reportedly has formed a dedicated sales team to pitch Apple products to CIOs, and it is working closely with app developers who have a corporate presence to sell into the enterprise. Apple's increased interest in the enterprise could be part of a long-term strategy to offset declining sales in the tablet market. For three consecutive quarters, iPad sales have fallen. Apple reportedly is working to formalize partnerships with a number of mobile enterprise developers, among them PlanGrid and ServiceMax.

Re: Apple Preps for Enterprise Offensive
Posted by: ValWright 2014-11-13 01:10:23 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
This is fascinating John, Apple have a unique hold on a market no-one has been able to successfully solve; flawless video conferencing. The FaceTime service is the only video service I have known that simply just works. If they could scale this to conference rooms across the world, they would be solving one of the last archaic services that businesses struggle with every day.
Jump to:
Which type of online advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
Straightforward display ads
Ads based on my interests
Informational articles on products/services
Video ads
Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay
None -- I avoid all online ads