Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Intel Pulls Ads Under Pressure From Angry Antifeminist Gamers

Re: Intel Pulls Ads Under Pressure From Angry Antifeminist Gamers
Posted by: Peter Suciu 2014-10-06 05:59:52
See Full Story

Intel confirmed that it pulled its advertising from a gaming website and community hub after it received feedback from its customers. However, the fact that Intel pulled its ads from Gamasutra is just one part of a story that involved a coordinated campaign dubbed "Operation Disrespectful Nod," orchestrated by the supporters of #GamerGate. The campaign was directed against a group of so-called social justice warriors made up of writers, journalists and developers.

Posted by: Smithjones21 2014-10-06 08:31:49 In reply to: Peter Suciu
She called a large group of people "These obtuse shitslingers, these wailing hyper-consumers, these childish internet-arguers" in the article. I'm not sure what type of reaction she expected but she certainly got one. The entire thing is hilarious.

Posted by: hairyfeet 2014-10-20 23:49:56 In reply to: Smithjones21
She is a troll that uses her sex as a "get out of trolling free card", simple as that. she is no different than those in the black community saying "cracker" this or "YT" that that scream "that's raciss!" if you dare to call them out on their bigotry.

Anybody that has bothered to waste 15 minutes of their time reading her horseshit can find more outright lies per paragraph than the senate hearings on nighttrap but just watch the SJWers come out of the woodwork if you dare point out how full of shit she is, because she is a left wing feminist which means she is always right, even if what she writes is proven in seconds with fricking Google to be completely false.
Jump to:
Which type of online advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
Straightforward display ads
Ads based on my interests
Informational articles on products/services
Video ads
Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay
None -- I avoid all online ads