Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: I-Marketing Interview: General Motors (Part 2)

Re: I-Marketing Interview: General Motors (Part 2)
Posted by: Mark W. Vigoroso 2001-09-27 04:30:08
See Full Story

General Motors says that eGM, the internal organization created to key GM's online
business development, is a transient entity. GM's hope is to absorb the learnings of eGM,
disperse them throughout the company, and evolve into a whole e-corporation.

In Part 2 of her interview with the E-Commerce Times, eGM director of interactive
marketing Joyce Fierens continues from where we left off, revealing more of what she and
the automotive giant have learned about marketing a company on the Internet.

Posted by: Ashley Palmer 2001-09-27 22:03:22 In reply to: Mark W. Vigoroso
Joyce Fierens shows us that there are some very clear thinkers in this e-marketing space. Good interview and if ever possible I would like to hear more from Joyce on how they intergrate their marketing campaigns and who decides how the intergration of media will take place.

Posted by: Steve Cadwell 2001-09-27 04:48:13 In reply to: Mark W. Vigoroso
Joyce Fierens the voice of reason! What a straight talking common sense approach to the web Joyce has. Her experience of the web shines through with the answers given to your questions. Excellent interview.
Jump to:
Which type of online advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
Straightforward display ads
Ads based on my interests
Informational articles on products/services
Video ads
Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay
None -- I avoid all online ads