Get the most out of your email and SMS marketing with Drip » Free Trial
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Deliver winning CX every time
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Zynga and Facebook's Chill Turns Icy

Re: Zynga and Facebook's Chill Turns Icy
Posted by: Rachelle Dragani 2013-03-28 07:21:55
See Full Story

Zynga announced Thursday that it will be rolling out the full version of Zynga.com next week as part of the gaming company's ongoing process of decreasing its dependence on Facebook's social platform. Currently, gamers looking to play Zynga offerings such as Farmville have to sign in with their Facebook login. Starting next week, though, users can set up a new account with Zynga.com and access games through the site. The Facebook login was always intended to help players find their friends through the social network.

Posted by: FalconX 2013-03-30 13:31:42 In reply to: Rachelle Dragani
The only reason I'm on facebook is to play the only game I care about online or off line "FarmVille". I really have no other use for facebook then that and have wished for a long time Zynga would go on their on with their on servers. Only other thing is I play the game at home on a desktop and do not use any smartphone for playing games and never will.
Chris Wood

Posted by: nikkid 2013-03-28 18:57:00 In reply to: Rachelle Dragani
the 1 and only reason i have a facebook account is so i can play the zynga game farmville
facebook harasses me as well as all my friends that play zynga games
i will be a happy person when i no longer have to deal with facebook
Jump to:
Should businesses and organizations require staff to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination before physically coming to work?
Yes -- At this point it makes good sense and will help stop the spread of the virus.
No -- It sets a bad precedent against personal privacy and civil liberties.
I'm Not Sure -- There are valid arguments for and against vaccine requirements.