Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Lightsquared Hits a Brick Wall

Re: Lightsquared Hits a Brick Wall
Posted by: Jeff Kagan 2011-06-16 10:34:15
See Full Story

The June report on Lightsquared that we have been waiting for is in, and it doesn't look good for the company. The technology it uses does impact the spectrum of the GPS industry, the report concludes. So even though we need a solution to the spectrum problem, we cannot allow this company to interfere with another industry. What's the answer? First things first. Let's remember, Lightsquared is a brand new company. It is just building and testing its network, so there are no customers or employees at risk. The risk is for the investors who may have put up a few billion dollars to build it.

The June report is NOT in
Posted by: Steve827 2011-06-16 10:50:51 In reply to: Jeff Kagan
The report is not it. LightSquared got a two-week extension. How can you analyze the report or characterize its conclusion if it is not done?
Jump to:
Which review rating influences you most when researching a business?
5 Stars - I want to know what others found amazing.
4 Stars - I want to find out why it's liked for the most part, but not without faults.
3 Stars - I want to understand why the business is neither loved nor hated.
2 Stars - I want to learn why the weaknesses outweigh the strengths.
1 Star - I want to know why anybody says they are completely dissatisfied with the business.