Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: The Enterprise's Shifting Center of Gravity

Re: The Enterprise's Shifting Center of Gravity
Posted by: Dana Gardner 2011-06-13 06:48:59
See Full Story

Enterprise application integration as a function is moving out of the enterprise and into the cloud. So-called Integration Platform as a Service has popped up on the edge of the enterprise. But true cloud integration as a neutral, full service, and entirely cloud-based offering has been mostly only a vision. Yet if businesses need to change rapidly as the cloud era unfolds, to gain and use new partners and new services, then new and flexible integration capabilities across and between extended applications and services are essential.

fwegew
Posted by: fghererew 2011-06-13 06:54:08 In reply to: Dana Gardner
See Full Story

Enterprise application integration as a function is moving out of the enterprise and into the cloud. So-called Integration Platform as a Service has popped up on the edge of the enterprise. But true cloud integration as a neutral, full service, and entirely cloud-based offering has been mostly only a vision. Yet if businesses need to change rapidly as the cloud era unfolds, to gain and use new partners and new services, then new and flexible integration capabilities across and between extended applications and services are essential.
Jump to:
I am most loyal to brands that...
Give the best value for my money
Have helpful and friendly staff
Operate an easy-to-use website
Provide fast, knowledgeable responses to questions
Support causes that I believe in