A Brand's Guide to Digital Shelf Analytics | Download the eBook Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Have E-Commerce Your Way

Re: Have E-Commerce Your Way
Posted by: Harley Finkelstein 2010-06-13 06:49:05
See Full Story

As a wide-eyed 17-year-old business undergrad living in Montreal, Canada, I was given a unique opportunity to make some well-needed spending money by buying and selling liquidations of branded t-shirts. The proposal put before me was simple enough; I would purchase 1,200 t-shirts from a Quebec-based liquidator, and open a small eBay shop in order to unload them on the open market. First, I did not want to incur the costs involved in developing my own online shop. Second, I wanted to take advantage of eBay's massive audience.

Re: Have E-Commerce Your Way
Posted by: SallyMurphy78 2012-04-30 06:08:49 In reply to: Harley Finkelstein
Shopify is the bomb for most tech savvy business owners! For others who might be a little less tech savvy I also recommend Secure Order Form because they will build a custom order form to suite your needs.

Thanks for the story!
Jump to:
Would you license your personal data to advertising platforms if you were paid directly for it?
Yes -- So much of my personal data is already in the hands of advertisers anyhow; I may as well be paid for it.
Possibly -- It depends how much I would be compensated and how the data I authorize to share would be used and protected.
No -- I would not sell my personal data at any price.