Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Does the iPad Have That Special Business Touch?

Re: Does the iPad Have That Special Business Touch?
Posted by: Renay San Miguel 2010-04-07 07:35:42
See Full Story

The discussion so far about the iPad -- a discussion that has officially engulfed the mainstream media and leaped the shark tank to include appearances on David Letterman and Jimmy Fallon's late-night shows -- has focused on the potential for joining media-hungry consumers as a third screen on their couches as they surf the Web or watch videos. But is there also a place for Steve Jobs' latest sensation in corporate boardrooms, small business working lunches and on business trips?

Using app in iPad
Posted by: Intelestream 2010-04-23 13:25:01 In reply to: Renay San Miguel
I think no one is going to use an iPad at the office. But just as people check personal email at work, they could also bring the office home on their iPad. Although primarily designed for household use, there are some key business functionality that can be accomplished with it. For example a sales rep or a marketing manager could mix pleasure with work on the weekends by switching between watching a movie and checking the latest metrics on her online CRM instance. Our company (Intelestream) strongly believes in mixing work with fun and fun with work. That's why we have made our online CRM, intelecrm fully compatible with the device.
Best!
Jump to:
Which review rating influences you most when researching a business?
5 Stars - I want to know what others found amazing.
4 Stars - I want to find out why it's liked for the most part, but not without faults.
3 Stars - I want to understand why the business is neither loved nor hated.
2 Stars - I want to learn why the weaknesses outweigh the strengths.
1 Star - I want to know why anybody says they are completely dissatisfied with the business.