Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Is Education the Next Online Money-Maker?

Re: Is Education the Next Online Money-Maker?
Posted by: Mary Hillebrand 2010-01-20 12:33:22
See Full Story

The Internet is attracting a growing number of distance learning companies, presenting opportunities for both students and Internet stock hounds. Several public and private education-related companies this week announced plans to expand on the Internet, bringing a variety of services to the thousands of U.S. professionals needing more training.

Re: Is Education the Next Online Money-Maker?
Posted by: digitalteacher 2020-03-11 00:35:27 In reply to: Mary Hillebrand
Yes Now a Days 80% of the students are showing interest in online learning. what we need to do is develop a online learning software with quality content. we developed Digital teacher is your personal digital tutor which helps you to visualise the tougher concepts in a simpler way through animations, videos and voice over for better understanding.Digital teacher is an effective self-learning material in teaching and learning process!
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.