Instantly delete email threats for Office 365 » Free Offer
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Sprint Adds Prepaid Mobile Might With Virgin Buy

Re: Sprint Adds Prepaid Mobile Might With Virgin Buy
Posted by: Renay San Miguel 2009-08-01 11:30:59
See Full Story

It's easy to get lost in the cacophony of marketing and media hype surrounding Palm Pres, iPhones, app stores and the mobile Web. However, the low-cost, no-hassle prepaid phone market made some noise of its own Tuesday when Sprint announced it was buying Virgin Mobile USA for $483 million. The move brings together two of the better-known brands in the prepaid business, although Sprint's Boost Mobile has seen more success than Virgin this year, according to recent market research.

Prepaid bliss
Posted by: Ridwan 2009-08-13 11:53:15 In reply to: Renay San Miguel
Recently converting from a contract agreement to a prepaid account, I have found that the large savings are a huge eye opener for myself personaly and for my buisness.
I previously thought that most teens used prepaid phones and that it was not for buisness purposes.
My transition to Net10 saves me from unbelievable bills and hidden costs.
Buying a set amount of airtime also keeps the depts away, which is very necessary with the recession.
What I dont understand is the confusion.
A business phone is exactly that, it just needs to work well.
The Net10 phones are good quality working phones that once again save costs by avoiding the added non-necessities.
Prepaid is a much smarter plan with low costs and great deals.It is good to see my choice is also the top ranked by customers, especialy with the other companies all selling and interchanging.
Jump to:
How important is social media to the success of your business?
Highly -- Social media is essential to our business model.
Somewhat -- We do see benefit from social media, but without it our operations would continue.
Minimally -- We're on social media because that's expected, though it's influence on our success is negligible.
Not at All -- Social media is not useful to our business.