A Brand's Guide to Digital Shelf Analytics | Download the eBook Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: The Battle for US Tech Jobs

Re: The Battle for US Tech Jobs
Posted by: Pam Baker 2009-05-21 08:18:15
See Full Story

A while back, someone convinced businesses that if they outsourced work overseas, costs would fall off a cliff. The Wall Street lemmings jumped, believing they could fly, but instead plummeted to the depths of a global recession. Many of them are still falling, yet they continue to outsource their work offshore. "Many companies are looking to offshore outsourcing as a way to reduce costs and remain competitive during these challenging economic conditions," said Daniel Masur, a partner in the the global law firm Mayer Brown.

outsourcewebsite
Posted by: tinasilvee 2009-05-25 00:25:48 In reply to: Pam Baker
By Outsourcing services such as website designing, flash, CMS development, internet Advertising, multimedia, graphic design, website maintenance, SEO, to professional and experienced IT outsourcing organizations can help any website to get a better visibility vertically as well as horizontally.
http://www.outsourcewebsite.com
Jump to:
When considering the credibility of an article I read online, I am most influenced by...
The organization or operator of the website that published the article
The journalist(s) who wrote the article
The sources quoted in the article
The quality or style of the writing
The individual(s) who brought the article to my attention
Whether the article has myriad shares or social media activity
My own knowledge or intuition