Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Special Report: What's Next For E-Commerce?

Re: Special Report: What's Next For E-Commerce?
Posted by: Keith Regan 2001-08-07 12:14:51
See Full Story

First came the dot-com bubble and then the burst. But with the dot-com shakeout now
starting to slow down, what's next for e-commerce? New trends will emerge, analysts say,
and some have already begun to come to the surface.

In addition to cross-sector mergers, category consolidation is also likely to be on the
upswing, analysts say. Other trends include re-working site designs and setting new
standards for shipping and customer service.

Re: Special Report: What's Next For E-Commerce?
Posted by: Leong Wai Kuen 2001-08-08 08:49:50 In reply to: Keith Regan
I am agree that the e-commerce should have New trend. The e-tailer should re-design their website and give people a new fresh look, plus give more service to customer, for examples www.essencompu.com, which I feel very comfortable to shop with.

Clickthebutton is the answer to this article's question
Posted by: Chris Deutsch 2001-08-07 17:35:03 In reply to: Keith Regan
I think the total price of a sale is important to shoppers on the net. There is a good solution to this issue, price comparison services. The best service I have found is www.clickthebutton.com. When you compare prices on a product, it tells you all the vendors that carry the product, their price, and shipping costs.
Jump to:
When considering a new smartwatch, which feature set is most important to you?
Alerts and Notifications
Calls and Messaging
Clock and Time Tracking
Contactless Payments and Banking
Design and Personalization
GPS and Maps
Health and Fitness
Music and Video