A Brand's Guide to Digital Shelf Analytics | Download the eBook Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Escaping From the Cell Phone Contract Stranglehold

Re: Escaping From the Cell Phone Contract Stranglehold
Posted by: Diane Stresing 2009-04-03 11:39:47
See Full Story

Job insecurity combined with financial fear-mongering has consumers slashing their budgets. Cell phone and premium TV services look like easy items to eliminate. Typically, however, those services tie users to contracts as well as three ugly words: early termination fees. Can customers break those contracts and avoid significant financial hits? Many customers can indeed ditch their contracts -- if they're willing to educate themselves and then speak up.

How I Got Out Of My Cell Phone Contract Early
Posted by: jonandydavis 2009-05-28 19:53:08 In reply to: Diane Stresing
There is now a service that will actually cancel you cell phone contract completely! This is not a trading service where you might wait 6-12 months for a trade to actually come to fruition. These guys actually get you out completely. I thought you might be interested. Here's how dissatisfied cellular customers can get out of their current plans. http://www.CellBreaker.com
Jump to:
Would you license your personal data to advertising platforms if you were paid directly for it?
Yes -- So much of my personal data is already in the hands of advertisers anyhow; I may as well be paid for it.
Possibly -- It depends how much I would be compensated and how the data I authorize to share would be used and protected.
No -- I would not sell my personal data at any price.