Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: FreeShipping.org: Painless Deliveries

Re: FreeShipping.org: Painless Deliveries
Posted by: Vivian Wagner 2008-11-18 11:55:06
See Full Story

Online shoppers looking to save a few bucks have plenty of options this holiday season. Those looking to save on shipping costs in particular might find themselves at FreeShipping.org, a new Web site that lists free shipping deals for hundreds of retailers. "We noticed how many retailers were offering free shipping, and that shoppers were wanting it," Luke Knowles, cofounder of the company, which is based in Fort Collins, Colo., told the E-Commerce Times. "There wasn't a Web site out there collecting that information."

Free Shipping? Free Selling too!
Posted by: C-M-D 2008-11-19 08:12:54 In reply to: Vivian Wagner
Online sellers looking to save this Holiday season should check out netSpray.com - it is a FREE and innovative online marketplace.

Why pay when you can netSpray?!

More free shipping offers
Posted by: ScottSilverman 2008-11-18 12:29:07 In reply to: Vivian Wagner
A collection of free shipping offers from a variety of retailers can be found at Cybermonday.com (http://www.cybermonday.com/shopping/sh___Free%20Ship%2006_.htm)
Jump to:
Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.