Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: E-Commerce Surprises: The Thrill of Anticipation

Re: E-Commerce Surprises: The Thrill of Anticipation
Posted by: Alyson Ward 2008-09-14 07:34:57
See Full Story

A mystery package in the mail: irresistible. What's in it? Is it something you want or something you need? What in the world did someone send you? If you want to feel all that giddy expectation, you don't have to wait for someone to send you a gift. You can order your own mystery package and surprise yourself. Yes, you can send yourself a surprise. Go online, type in your credit card number and place an order. A few days later you'll get something -- who knows what? -- in the mail. It might be an iPod shuffle. It might be a bacon-scented air freshener.

Mystery boxes are great
Posted by: miscdoc 2008-09-14 07:38:55 In reply to: Alyson Ward
Mystery auctions are always lots of fun. I participate in multiple mystery auctions weekly at AlsoShop (www.alsoshop.com) there are a large number of alternative auction sites, and its common to find mystery boxes up for grabs on most of them and they are generally all super deals.
Jump to:
When considering the credibility of an article I read online, I am most influenced by...
The organization or operator of the website that published the article
The journalist(s) who wrote the article
The sources quoted in the article
The quality or style of the writing
The individual(s) who brought the article to my attention
Whether the article has myriad shares or social media activity
My own knowledge or intuition