A Brand's Guide to Digital Shelf Analytics | Download the eBook Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: An E-Tailer's Guide to Surviving the Down Economy

Re: An E-Tailer's Guide to Surviving the Down Economy
Posted by: Daniel Meyerov 2008-08-20 23:59:16
See Full Story

Small business is under fire -- and increasingly, it is the small business' Web site strategy that is being relied upon to create an effective defense. What are the conditions facing Web site experts and multi-tasking entrepreneurs alike -- and what are the critical changes in the online e-commerce and marketing world that will help small businesses meet this challenge? For answers, we need to look at some of the trends impacting the world of e-commerce and small business.

How to Surviving the Down Economy! Go abroad!
Posted by: anders03 2008-08-21 00:11:51 In reply to: Daniel Meyerov
When the dollar is so low, and there is a world wide Credit Crunch, customer spending are just falling..... As anwebshop owner, this is not only bad. If you are flexible this gives you possibilities. The Euro/Dollar exchange rate are very low, and if you are able to sell to European customers, you can sell you products about 1/3 more expensive.... there are a lot of these opportunities around. Try to check out www.ishopusa.com. They help American web shops with their sales abroad

And a link: http://www.dobbeltaa.dk/how-will-the-international-economic-downturn-effect-international-e-commerce-8.html
Jump to:
When considering the credibility of an article I read online, I am most influenced by...
The organization or operator of the website that published the article
The journalist(s) who wrote the article
The sources quoted in the article
The quality or style of the writing
The individual(s) who brought the article to my attention
Whether the article has myriad shares or social media activity
My own knowledge or intuition