A Brand's Guide to Digital Shelf Analytics | Download the eBook Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Alcatel-Lucent Boots Top Brass

Re: Alcatel-Lucent Boots Top Brass
Posted by: Mike Pearson 2008-08-10 08:56:17
See Full Story

Markets responded favorably to Tuesday's news that the chairman and CEO of Paris-based Alcatel-Lucent would be leaving the merger-troubled company. The telecommunication company's stock was up nearly 6 percent by market close following the announcement that CEO Serge Tchuruk and CEO Pat Russo will both leave later this year. The company also announced second quarter revenue in line with analyst estimates. The departures are good news for the company, which has not posted favorable financial results since its 2006 merger, said R.W. Baird analyst Ken Muth.

Its about time
Posted by: phucklucent 2008-08-10 09:08:00 In reply to: Mike Pearson
This bitch has been a cancer to everything she has touched. She took a profitable company and had the altimeter reading below sea level in no time flat not to mention alienating every long time customer. She practiced gendercide assuring every influential decision maker had a sincere lack of testosterone in their body chemistry. May her investments crater and her girlfriend get hoof an mouth disease. Alpha Mike Foxtrot!
Jump to:
Would you license your personal data to advertising platforms if you were paid directly for it?
Yes -- So much of my personal data is already in the hands of advertisers anyhow; I may as well be paid for it.
Possibly -- It depends how much I would be compensated and how the data I authorize to share would be used and protected.
No -- I would not sell my personal data at any price.