Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Quattrone Bounces Back with Tech-Focused Investment Firm

Re: Quattrone Bounces Back with Tech-Focused Investment Firm
Posted by: Katherine Noyes 2008-03-19 16:21:00
See Full Story

After years spent battling obstruction of justice charges in an investigation of Credit Suisse First Boston, former investment banker Frank Quattrone is back with an investment firm of his own. Qatalyst Group, launched Monday by Quattrone and some former colleagues, is a technology-focused merchant banking boutique based in San Francisco. Qatalyst Partners will provide high-end advice on mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance to technology companies globally, while Qatalyst Capital Partners will focus on principal investments with venture capital and private equity firms.

Re: Quattrone Bounces Back with Tech-Focused Investment Firm
Posted by: JFFU 2008-03-19 16:32:06 In reply to: Katherine Noyes
I wonder what ever happened to The Mere Appearence Of Impropeity is Enough? Companies such as Cisco,IBM, etc. should reconsider their involvement with Quattrone out of the realization that Guilt more often than not follows/flows from Questionable Associations!!! Plus, for what it maybe worth FTC & SEC still has the option of reopening a deferred investigation!!!
Jump to:
Which type of online advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
Straightforward display ads
Ads based on my interests
Informational articles on products/services
Video ads
Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay
None -- I avoid all online ads