Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: The Risky Business of Online Stock Trading

Re: The Risky Business of Online Stock Trading
Posted by: Jack M. Germain 2007-05-12 15:06:31
See Full Story

Online securities trading was a big fad a few years ago, but some of the major players disappeared from the scene after the dot-com fallout. However, many do-it-from-home traders cannot resist the Internet's speed and convenience, and there are still plenty of firms to accommodate them. Although some major brokerage companies swore they would never offer access to electronic trading tools, many quickly learned that customers were eager to trade via the Internet, and realized they would need to provide services or lose them to the competition.

Re: The Risky Business of Online Stock Trading
Posted by: TomMarkelson 2007-05-12 15:15:19 In reply to: Jack M. Germain
Risky business of stock trading. Statistically, a stock has a 50.02% chance of going up at any one moment and 49.98% chance of going down at any one moment. Technical analyis can help increase the odds of making a profitable trade. Learn more about techncial analysis at http://www.onlinetradingconcepts.com/TechnicalAnalysis.html
Jump to:
Which type of online advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
Straightforward display ads
Ads based on my interests
Informational articles on products/services
Video ads
Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay
None -- I avoid all online ads