Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Web 2.0: A Marketer's Dream

Re: Web 2.0: A Marketer's Dream
Posted by: Theodore F. di Stefano 2007-04-28 19:41:49
See Full Story

Every company wants to obtain the greatest possible yield from its marketing dollars. Corporations are constantly trying to determine better ways to direct their advertising dollars in order to more efficiently target potential customers. It now appears that there is a solution that will bring about the greatest possible efficiency to marketing and advertising spending -- the Web 2.0 and social networking. The Web 2.0 is merely a new evolution of the World Wide Web.

Posted by: tylerch4rles 2007-05-26 03:19:52 In reply to: Theodore F. di Stefano
what on earth web2.0 means? anyone can explain it ?

Posted by: hannaheloise 2007-05-22 02:44:56 In reply to: Theodore F. di Stefano
Web 2.0 is a bit over-rated to to be honest, I doubt there would be many companies that could get success as they used to make in the past.

Posted by: cyberceo 2007-05-04 17:36:24 In reply to: Theodore F. di Stefano
Great article. Web 2.0 and social networking bodes well for e-commerce. I set up my profile on LinkedIn and within a few days I connected to an on-going network of over 60,000. My business is dependent on networking so I'm very excited!
Jump to:
Which type of online advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
Straightforward display ads
Ads based on my interests
Informational articles on products/services
Video ads
Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay
None -- I avoid all online ads