Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Profits Elusive When It Comes to Podcasting

Re: Profits Elusive When It Comes to Podcasting
Posted by: Jennifer LeClaire 2006-06-07 21:05:18
See Full Story

Jason Papier started his own personal finance podcast before Apple's iTunes Music Store began peddling podcasts. Today, Papier's show, Pro Money Talk, is the number one rated personal finance podcast on iTunes. Pro Money Talk targets successful people with knowledge, tools and ideas designed to give them an edge. The podcast addresses issues from asset class investing to zero coupon bonds and from taxes to retirement planning. The experience has been worthwhile for Papier.

Re: Profits Elusive When It Comes to Podcasting
Posted by: revry 2006-06-07 21:10:31 In reply to: Jennifer LeClaire
My own podcast, Mister Ron's Basement, has had well over a million downloads in its first year, and I am still looking for a Sponsor. But then again, figuring out the demographic for listeners of a program that reads hundred-hundred fifty year old funny stories seven days a week is kind of impossible.
Oh well.At the least, its a labor of love...
-=-Ron-=-
Jump to:
Which review rating influences you most when researching a business?
5 Stars - I want to know what others found amazing.
4 Stars - I want to find out why it's liked for the most part, but not without faults.
3 Stars - I want to understand why the business is neither loved nor hated.
2 Stars - I want to learn why the weaknesses outweigh the strengths.
1 Star - I want to know why anybody says they are completely dissatisfied with the business.