Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Study: Domain Sales Volume Increased by 68 Percent Last Year

Re: Study: Domain Sales Volume Increased by 68 Percent Last Year
Posted by: Gene Koprowski 2006-03-23 05:55:21
See Full Story

As the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers is making news this week with the debut of new industry- and country-specific Top Level Domain extensions, the overall market for domain names continues to burgeon dramatically, pointing to continual, solid growth in the global Internet economy. Last year saw significant growth across the domain name market, according to data analysis conducted by Sedo, an online marketplace for the buying and selling of secondary domain names.

Re: Study: Domain Sales Volume Increased by 68 Percent Last Year
Posted by: namecritic 2006-03-23 06:00:12 In reply to: Gene Koprowski
ICANN puts out the news they want us to hear, then news organizations just print it without question. Try this story our for size. http://www.newsandmediablog.com
Look for the story ICANN = ICAN'T
Jump to:
Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.