Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   I wonder if PRICE is the only thing to achieve customer's loyalty?

I do need you guys opinion,thx.

Re: I wonder if PRICE is the only thing to achieve customer's loyalty?
Posted by: PriceComparis 2005-10-03 23:25:59 In reply to: octsoul
I have about 10 years in e-commerce experience, I can tell you that PRICE is indeed king. Eventhough there are 2 types of customers, one who value price and the one who value customer service. But no matter what PRICE is king. There are at least 10x more consumers looking for lower prices than better customer service.
This explain why there are more comparison shopping sites like froogle, yahoo shopping, pricegrabber, PriceComparison.com, etc.
Andrew
http://www.PriceComparison.com
Jump to:
Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.