Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: The WFH Model Is Changing Customer Service for Good

Re: The WFH Model Is Changing Customer Service for Good
Posted by: Fara Haron 2020-06-13 09:36:53
See Full Story

As the dust settled on what most have deemed the "new normal" of working from home, many industries -- including customer service -- rapidly shifted operations to be remote work-friendly. At the same time, call volumes increased exponentially: During the last few months, airlines saw a 199 percent increase in customer inquiries, while grocers saw a 39 percent increase. While the continuity of access to customer service is vital in normal circumstances, the sharp increase in customer demands during the pandemic has made it even more critical.

Re: The WFH Model Is Changing Customer Service for Good
Posted by: Aravindh 2020-06-13 10:58:20 In reply to: Fara Haron
Business process continuity can be achieved to the full extend but the employee has to make sure they have good mental health.
I am working for Five Lemon Technology, the stress level is so high for me in last two weeks. I can't even work. Feeling depressed.
Jump to:
Which Big Tech CEO that testified at the Congressional Antitrust Hearing on July 29 is the most trustworthy?
Jeff Bezos of Amazon
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook
Sundar Pichai of Google
Tim Cook of Apple
All of them are equally trustworthy to some extent.
None of them are trustworthy whatsoever.