Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Consumers Are Ready to Embrace 'Futuristic' Payment Tech

Re: Consumers Are Ready to Embrace 'Futuristic' Payment Tech
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2017-07-16 07:31:20
See Full Story

As many as 80 percent of U.S. residents support frictionless payment methods and technologies, suggests a survey of 1,000 consumers Viewpost published this week. Among its other findings:
Nearly 51 percent of survey participants were paid electronically through direct deposit;
Eighty-three percent of respondents believed paper checks would be eliminated completely within the next 20 years, and one-third expected their demise in just five years; and only 11 percent thought companies would continue to use paper-based billing.

Re: Consumers Are Ready to Embrace 'Futuristic' Payment Tech
Posted by: ashishjaincoviam 2017-12-10 05:21:43 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
That is so true. The exciting future of transactional and conversations commerce with deeper NLP capabilities will be the tipping point. Do read our collection of blogs at Engati, test our platform and provide us feedback at www.engati.com - you can also register and build your bot for free in 10 mins and publish it across 8 platforms simultaneously including a web chat widget.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.